i know blond african americans with skin darker than mine (and they are BLOND) so it’s completely possible, just saying
I know that but imagine trying to find child actors/actresses with blond hair in the correct age range that have photos that I can, like, actually use. (because I’d rather not putting up pictures of children that aren’t meant for those purposes, you know? like a photoshoot for a child celebrity is nice and I find it acceptable but children photographed as part of a photography project and that aren’t out doing business, I wouldn’t, I couldn’t)
i just saw a post of someone saying quvenzhané wallis would be the perfect lucy pevensie and i completely fucking agree just wow
i’ll finish watching this sleepy hollow episode and go searching for pictures of odeya and morgana to make graphics
I have some qualms (a word which here means “worrisome thoughts that make you hesitate to do something”) about answering this question, because I am loath (a word which here means “reluctant to do something”) to give out dangerous information about myself (a word which here means - never mind, I trust that you know that word already). However, I will throw caution to the wind - or perhaps toss it to a mild breeze - and divulge a bit of personal trivia.
- I was born in a city not far from the town of Here, and equally far from the village of There.
- The number of siblings that I possess is a positive integer that is less than 13,406. (Hint: it is not 304 or 6,557.)
- I once owned a live cat and a stuffed polar bear, or the other way around. It was a confusing time in my life, and some things are difficult to remember.
- Every year, I decorate for one holiday only. (Hint: it is not Easter or Toasted Marshmallow Day.) (Although now that I think about it, Toasted Marshmallow Day is ripe with decorating ideas.)
- I have eyes. Two, to be exact.
- I once fell asleep on a train and woke up very, very far from my intended destination. It did not turn out to be for the best; rather, it turned out to be an unwelcome hassle in my already dreary day.
- My first, middle, and last names all contain one vowel in common. It is not “y” (though whether “y” should be classified as a vowel is a matter of contention anyway).
- The room in which I am currently sitting contains many drawings and pictures. Among other things, they depict a unicorn, a dinosaur, a tiger, a lion, several rats, a human heart, some trees, and a standardized testing form.
- I once received a postcard that read “Moi, je serais la plus belle de toutes, et toi, tu m’apporterais des fleurs,” below the images of a young boy and girl. There was no message or return address.
- Though I am frequently on the run or in hiding, I have managed to watch every single episode of a particular television programme.
I hope that you will find this information, if not fascinating, then at least diverting.
With all due respect,
I think that if voldemort really wanted to kill harry potter the night the spell didn’t work on him he could’ve just picked him up and thrown him out a window given the fact that he was a one year old infant